The Award Winning Goobi Magnetic Construction Set is an educational toy with S.T.E.M. Learning Profile, tested, certified and in compliance with Toy Safety Standards in the USA, Canada, EU, Australia and New Zealand.
is the starter package of Goobi Magnetic Construction Set line
is designed for small to medium scale structures.
comes in a solid foam box and contains 70 pieces
: 35 bars, 21 iron balls and 14 tripods.
, as well as all other packs, comes with a 32 page colorful Instruction Booklet.
- An ideal and amusing activity which induces creativity and helps to
develop sense of proportion.
- Teaches simple and spontaneous ways to learn basics of geometry,
physics, architecture and engineering.
- Enhances eye-hand coordination and improves problem solving skills.
- An entertaining activity that brings families together, revealing their
- Can also be very helpful for occupational therapists in the
rehabilitation of people with motor skill challenges.
- Can even appeal to professionals as a stress reducer.
- Top quality materials and workmanship in an attractive packaging
- Ergonomic design provides easy grip and a pleasant experience
- Vibrant assorted color Goobi bars
- And last but not least, affordable pricing makes Goobi a preferred gift
or purchase for both adults and children.
2013 Top Toy of the Year Award |
2013 Creative Play of the Year Award
2013 Seal of Excellence
2010 Preferred Choice Award
2007 Top Toy of the Year Award
2006 Seal of Excellence
: Please note that iron balls are NOT magnets. Magnetic bars have magnets safely embedded inside each end of the bar. Under normal circumstances of use, the magnets inside the bars cannot break out. Improper use however can damage the toy parts. Therefore, we recommend to always inspect the integrity of the toy parts before giving the toy to young children.
CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING - This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.